Digital Marketing Operations Manager
Permanent, Full-Time, Hybrid
Haivision is a leading global provider of mission-critical, real-time video streaming and networking solutions. Our connected cloud and intelligent edge technologies enable organizations globally to engage audiences, enhance collaboration, and support decision making. We provide high quality, low latency, secure, and reliable live video at a global scale. Haivision open sourced its award-winning SRT low latency video streaming protocol and founded the SRT Alliance to support its adoption. Awarded two Emmys® for Technology and Engineering from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Haivision continues to fuel the future of IP video transformation. Founded in 2004, Haivision is headquartered in Montreal and Chicago with offices, sales, and support located throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at haivision.com.
Haivision is seeking a Digital Marketing Operations Manager to join our dynamic team of marketers. To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable with key digital marketing platforms and be well versed in campaign ROI analysis.
You’ll be responsible for measuring and evaluating marketing performance, supporting demand generation and integrated marketing campaigns, informing strategic planning and budgeting, and enhancing overall marketing process, technology, and workflow.
- Build/maintain reliable performance tracking through stable and accurate marketing-generated lead attribution models
- Create/manage an efficient reporting infrastructure that provides daily insight for campaign optimization as well as regular executive-level ROI analysis
- Develop, document, and ensure adherence to team standard operating procedures (SOPs) in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Director
- Organize and manage the team’s digital assets
- Collaborate with department members to ensure all current and future digital assets/campaigns/initiatives are properly accounted for in all performance reporting
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or similar preferred.
- Highly organized, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Must work well both as an individual and in collaboration with others
- Experience developing effective and efficient SOPs
- 5+ years general digital marketing experience
- Any combination of SEO, SEM, marketing automation, web display, and/or social media marketing
- 3+ years Salesforce experience
- Salesforce admin experience a plus
- Pardot and/or Marketing Automation experience a plus
- 3+ years performance metrics analytics experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- 3+ years Marketing Intelligence (MI) or Business Intelligence (BI) tool experience
- Domo or PowerBI experience a plus
- 5+ years Microsoft Office experience: SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.