Haivision video wall, video distribution, and ISR solutions help government and defense organizations make informed decisions faster
MONTREAL, CANADA – April 25, 2023 – Haivision (TSX: HAI), a leading global provider of mission-critical, real-time video networking and visual collaboration solutions, today announced it will showcase its mission-critical video solutions at Special Operations Forces (SOF) Week at booth L804 from May 9-11 in Tampa, Florida.
Haivision solutions help government and defense organizations make informed decisions faster by supporting situational awareness of critical visual operations for government, military, aerospace, and public safety applications. Deployed worldwide, Haivision’s products adhere to strict government and industry standards to ensure security, reliability, and interoperability in mission-critical environments.
At SOF Week, Haivision will showcase:
- Video Wall Technology for Operation Centers: Haivision’s comprehensive video wall solution for operation and command centers is powered by Haivision Command 360, the most advanced visual collaboration software platform for situational awareness and real-time decision-making for mission-critical environments.
- ISR Video Solutions: With high quality, low latency, and best-in-class security, Haivision’s military-grade intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) solutions are built for the most demanding environments and platforms, including manned and unmanned aircraft and vehicles, towers, ships, wearable technologies, and deployable communication kits. Haivision’s ISR solutions, including the Makito X4 Rugged Video Encoder, Makito X1 Rugged Video Encoder, and Kraken Transcoder, help deliver real-time situational awareness and intelligence from full motion video for government, defense, and public safety applications.
- Video Distribution Solutions: For the most demanding live video distribution applications, Haivision offers flexible and scalable solutions for multi-site video distribution, IPTV, and secure video delivery to browsers, set-top boxes, and mobile devices. Haivision Media Platform, Haivision’s video distribution solution and the only open IP video distribution system on the DoDIN APL, is relied on by U.S. federal government agencies, including all branches of the Department of Defense.
SOF Week is hosted by The Global Special Operations Forces (SOF) Foundation (GSOF), a non-profit organization that aims to build and grow an international network of military, government, commercial, and educational stakeholders to advance SOF capabilities and partnerships to confront global and networked threats. To register for the event, visit: https://www.sofweek.org/
In addition to SOF Week, Haivision is also exhibiting at several government and defense industry events globally including:
- Border Security, May 10-11, El Paso, Texas
- AFCEA International, May 10-11, Bonn, Germany
- CANSEC, May 31-June 1, Ottawa, Ontario
- NLIT Summit, June 27-30, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- DSEI London, September 12-15, London, UK
Haivision is a leading global provider of mission-critical, real-time video networking and visual collaboration solutions. Our connected cloud and intelligent edge technologies enable organizations globally to engage audiences, enhance collaboration, and support decision-making. We provide high-quality, low latency, secure, and reliable live video at a global scale. Haivision open sourced its award-winning SRT low latency video streaming protocol and founded the SRT Alliance to support its adoption. Awarded four Emmys® for Technology and Engineering from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Haivision continues to fuel the future of IP video transformation. Founded in 2004, Haivision is headquartered in Montreal and Chicago with offices, sales, and support located throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. To learn more, visit Haivision at haivision.com.